During summer I arrange scheduled tours. Dates and times for 2019 will be set in the Spring.
This is what was offered in the summer of 2018:
– 15.30-16.00 – The story of Queen Kristina – English – Kristinehamns Historiska 50 SEK/person
– 17.30-18.20 – Historic City Walk – English – N Hamngatan 8 – 50 SEK/person
Register by sending a textmessage to +46-70-8159962 or e-mail email@example.com.
Any time of year
Private guide at requested day and time 500 SEK/hour (1-10 people). On top of the above tours I can also do:
– the story of the Picasso Sculpture
– the area of Gustafsviks herrgård (a nationally renowned manor area with lots of history)
– the Iron trail (16 km hike)
– hiking in the archipelago (8 km)
For more details see calendar.