During summer I arrange scheduled tours.
Scheduled events in 2019:
– 14.15-15.00 – Every weekday (except Saturdays and Sundays) – The short history of Kristinehamn – 50 SEK/person Meeting point: Picasso Sculpture
– 16.00-16.45 – Every weekday (except Saturdays and Sundays) Historical City Walk – 60 SEK/person – Guided walking tour in the city center – Meeting point: Tourist Office
Registration required at the latest 14.00 on the same day. Register by sending a textmessage to +46-70-8159962 or an e-mail to info (at) konsultchristinaskan.se.
Any time of year
Private guide at requested day and time 500 SEK/hour (1-10 people). On top of the above tours I can also do:
– the story of the Picasso Sculpture
– the area of Gustafsviks herrgård (a nationally renowned manor area with lots of history)
– the Iron trail (16 km hike)
– hiking in the archipelago (8 km)
For more details see calendar.