I work as a tour guide. In 2002 I moved to Kristinehamn and was immediately fascinated by it’s history. I do tours, hikes and other trips. There are many interesting things to see here, the old parts of the town – with remnants from the great Iron Era (1730-1850), the lake Vänern (third largest in Europe), the fresh water archipelago and the Picasso sculpture are some of them. I am fluent in English and I’ll gladly tell you all about our fascinating city and surroundings!
Scheduled tours in the summer.
Private guide at requested day and time from 700 SEK/hour (1-10 people) Contact.
I offer these tours:
– Guided Historical City Walks (about the Iron Era)
– The Picasso sculpture (largest in the World)
– Queen Kristina
– The mansion of Gustafsvik
– Hiking in the archipelago
– Hiking on the Iron Trail
– App for Iphone and smartphone