I work as a tour guide and have lived in Kristinehamn since 2002 and have been fascinated by it’s history since then. I do tours, hikes and other trips. There are many interesting things to see here, the old parts of the town – with remnants from the great Iron Era (1730-1850), the lake Vänern (third largest in Europe), the fresh water archipelago and the Picasso sculpture are some of them. I am fluent in English and I’ll gladly tell you all about our fascinating city and surroundings!
Private guide at requested day and time 500 SEK/hour (1-10 people) Contact.
Read more about these tours:
– Scheduled tours (50 SEK per person) in the summer of 2018
– Guided Historic City Walks (about the Iron Era)
– The Picasso sculpture (largest in the World)
– Queen Kristina
– The mansion of Gustafsvik
– Hiking in the archipelago
– Hiking on the Iron Trail
– App for Iphone and smartphone